Download StarMaker for PC and create your own Song Studio at your Home. StarMaker gives you all the necessary Karaoke Music with live Lyrics on screen and you just need a good mic and Voice.
Connect the Mic to your Phone/PC Play the Song and Start singing the Lyrics as the music goes on. Record your song and then try it with some extra filters and editors to make it feel better.
Things you can do with StarMaker App:
- Pick your favorite Song from the List
- Record your Voice with different filters
- Record in Solo/Duet with Popular Singers.
- Edit and crop your Selfi video while Singing
- Use Pitch correction if necessary
- Go Live! Share your Live Singing Link to your Loved one
- Create your Own Community/Followers on StarMaker
How to Download StarMaker for PC?
Please Note, this StarMaker is an Android App and there is no Specific version of StarMaker for PC. So to download and use Starmaker App on PC you need to download an Android Emulator.
Step 1: First Download and Install any Android Emulator on Your PC. [Eg. Bluestacks/ Andy Emulator]
Step 2: Then Sign in with your Gmail Id to the Emulator to get access to the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Now Open the Google Play Store and Search for StarMaker Sing Free App and Install it.
Step 4: Once you get the App Open it and create your account. Now choose your favorite song and start singing.
Tip: If you want better results try this, Buy a Good Mic for singing, learn about Pitch and voice editing, and edit your Song after Singing.
Become a celebrity by singing from Millions of Song, this is more like a hobby turns into passion. Good Luck.
How to Download StarMaker for PC without Using Bluestack?
If you don’t like Bluestack Emulator you can try other Android Emulators like Andy Emulator, Memu Emulator.
But if you don’t like any Emulators I have another way to download StarMaker for PC without Using Bluestack like emulators.
Step 2: Restart Your PC and Log in to the Android OS you just Installed.
Step 3: Then Open Google Play Store and Sign in with your Gmail ID to access the Apps.
Step 4: Now Search for StarMaker App and Install it on your PC.
That’s it, Installing Android OS on a PC as a secondary OS is the best option for those who don’t have a high-end PC. Emulators slow down your PC and create a lot of heat than Android OS.
StarMaker App Features List:
- Pick a Song from Local or International Popular Songs List to sing.
- Select Solo Or Duo Performace to Start Recording
- Record in Duo with the Popular Singers and enjoy.
- Create a Selfie Video while Singing a Song.
- Adjust your Voice Pitch in the editor and recheck the song.
- You can Go Live! Send your Live Performance Link to your Friends and Family
- Create Follower and Friends on StarMaker and Grow your community
- Test your Voice set some filters before you start Recording or Go Live.